The Award & Objectives of PUMM (Top 50 Enterprise Malaysia) :
* To recognize the outstanding achievements and great efforts of local enterprises that contributed to local economic growth.
* To enhance public awareness towards the success stories of local enterprises.
* To provide the network and linkages for possible co-operation and joint activities between the enterprises.
The rules governing the nomination will be as below:
* The Vision and Mission of the enterprise
* The social responsibility and ethics in management
* Managing Innovation and Change
* Managing future challenge and threat
* Sustainable growth and successor development
Strategic Team Alignment 2010
Strategic Team Alignment 2011
International Quality Crown Award (London 2010)
This recognition is based on the criteria of the QC100 quality model, implemented in over 100 countries.
Business leaders will present their companies for an international audience and participate in conferences regarding quality case studies in companies in search of quality and excellence.
ACHIEVEMENTS & RECOGNITIONS
2006 ISO 9001:2000 QMS Certified
2007 Top 50 Enterprise Awards Malaysia
2008 Various successful High-tech Customised Engineering Solutions Projects
2009 ISO 9001:2008 QMS Certified ISO 14001:2004 EMS Certified
2010 Asia Pacific International Honesty Enterprise – Keris Award
International Quality Crown Award- London2010
We are pleased to announce that Boontech Engineering Sdn Bhd was one of the outstanding winners in this year’s The Asia Pacific International Honesty Enterprise-Keris Award which recognizes Asia Pacific’s most reputable company.
A joint-collaborative effort between the Entrepreneur Development Association Malaysia, various Asia Pacific city governments, business associations and Media Corporation. The Asia Pacific International Honesty Enterprise-Keris Award winners are determined based on the companies’ financial figures over the last 2 years as well as their non-financial performance.
YAB Dato’ Seri Haji Mohd Najib Bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak (Prime Minister of Malaysia) made the comment that “Most of the business award emphasize and focus on sales revenue, but this award gives us a special meaning. It stimulates and encourages honest operations, and helps to set an honesty model for our society.”
The criterion used in the evaluation process included Innovation and Strategies, Research and development, Strategic planning and implementation, Honesty track records, Corporate social responsibility, Accreditations, Profit/sales growth and Market Presence etc.,
Boontech Engineering Sdn Bhd is also committed to publicizing Quality Culture with employees, suppliers, clients and the community, supported by the QC100 Total Quality Management Model, the principles of which are the following:
1. Quality is a consequence of valuing customer satisfaction and obtaining positive business results.
2. Meet the quality levels established in the company in accordance with the QC100 Points of Quality.
3. Encourage participation and teamwork for decision making.
4. Satisfy the needs of our clients and meet their expectation.
5. Provide human resources, both technical and economic, to achieve continuous improvement and respect for the environment.
6. Manage human resources in our company to achieve the maximum potential.
7. Make employees aware of the importance of concentration on the most profitable areas of activity, to achieve the best business results.